Saturday, November 28, 2009

What is a Retexturizer (for your hair)?

I have normal African American hair so its pretty hard to deal with, I was wondering if a retexturizer would make my hair more manageable and would actually make it move.



Would a retexturizer work like if I had a relaxer in it? How damaging is it? Would it be better for me just to get a relaxer? How well would my hair grow if it got retexturized? What really is a retexturizer?



What is a Retexturizer (for your hair)?

Many stylists refer to relaxers and the Japanese straightening systems as "retexturizers." If you are thinking about having this done, you should talk to a hair stylist and find out exactly what this term means to them. Some are more damaging than others, but they also seem to be less likely to revert. It should not effect your hair growth. Sometimes when you use chemical on your hair it seems like it doesn't grow as well, but that's just because you are experiencing breakage from over processing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
school loans