Saturday, November 28, 2009

Carol's Daughter vs. Miss Jessie's hair products what are your opinions on either?

I use Carol's Daughter on my natural hair. I have no chemicals in it at all. I want to start using Miss Jessies, so I can wear a natural bouncy curl. I have heard mixed reviews so far, what are your thoughts?



If you have not heard of, or used any of these products you do not need to reply. Though if you have suggestions for hair products please fill me in. This is for natural african american hair.



Carol's Daughter vs. Miss Jessie's hair products what are your opinions on either?

Well... I use both Carol's Daughter and Miss Jessie's ever since I "went natural" over a year ago. I love both products... and feel good about purchasing them from companies started by black women. (As for the price of MJ's.... I've always bought in December-- when they have their "Half Price" sale... I buy enough to last all year.)



Also, Miss Jessie's doesn't seem to work for everyone... My sister and I both went natural at the same time. But, apparently, I got mom's fine/wavy afro hair and she got dad's kinky/coarse afro hair. So when I bought MJ's for myself, I bought it for her too. When I use the products I get nice waves/curls and can just fingerstyle my hair, dry and go. Her hair has a lot more "kink" to it and she said it just didn't work for her... So, I hate to say it'll work for you and it might not.



What I recommend is ordering Miss Jessie's smaller sizes... they just came out with them... and test them out first.



The travel pack is $38.... this will allow you to sample every product they offer: http://missjessies.com/products.htm



In any case, Carol's Daughter is great too and my sis and I have fallen in love with all the moisturizers, conditioners, oils, etc.



Hope I've helped a little. :o)



Carol's Daughter vs. Miss Jessie's hair products what are your opinions on either?

Curly pudding is awesome for natural hair.. It gives it great texture and keeps it moisturized



http://www.curlmart.com/store/images/t/t...



U can go on Blackhairmedia.com



They have forums and stuff.. Real Intresting



http://www.naturallycurly2.com/images/pr...



This is also a substitute u can try...



Naturallycurly.com is also another site u can try that gives u insight on what to buy..



GOOD LUCK AND ENJOY!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
school loans