Friday, November 27, 2009

I have a hair catastrophe!?

i am young and vibrant but my hair is not. I have thick african american hair. i am runnin out of hairstyles and i need help. can any1 give me a hairstyling tips that do not involve heat such as straighten combs or blow dryers and chemicals.....plz



I have a hair catastrophe!?

Shave it off and wear a wig. You can change it as you like, and be a wild bald woman if you want!



I have a hair catastrophe!?

No please change your avatar. It's not Christmas anymore. Time to get a new hat.



I have a hair catastrophe!?

braids ... or random braids ..



hey .. how about dreadlocks?



I have a hair catastrophe!?

braid it!



I have a hair catastrophe!?

corn rows are cool



I have a hair catastrophe!?

i have portuguese hair and african american hair in the back



u cud put it in a pony tail



I have a hair catastrophe!?

k go to a salon and they will do somthin they have tons of books



I have a hair catastrophe!?

try braids, they're funky and keep your hair tamed.



you could have one braid, two, or lots of little ones, or random ones along with the rest of your hair.



hope that helps, and if you've already tried that, im sorry. good luck!



I have a hair catastrophe!?

Dread locks are hott



I have a hair catastrophe!?

You could try cornrows?



I have a hair catastrophe!?

Dreads will be the best thing, next will be the braids. You can get a low cut hair style if you feel comforatable with that.



I have a hair catastrophe!?

Try double strand twists. You can also do a hot oil treatment. You can also get individual braids, or get your hair locked into dread locks, check also sista locks, they are much smaller than dread locks, and you can style them in anyway you want. You can also use yahoo and google search engines for hairstyles or check Essence magazine for other ideas. Good luck. I keep my hair natural too, and it gets frustrating at times.



I have a hair catastrophe!?

Ugh everyone is saying : braid it, cornrows, dreads.



Its suuch a stereotype. I was going to say get it curled, but you said you dont wat heat. So I'm not really sure. PLEASE dont braid it!



I have a hair catastrophe!?

You can buy some cream that makes your hair curly and slick it back and wear it in a ponytail that way it would be curled without heat.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
school loans