Friday, November 27, 2009

Ugh! I need advice/help on hair!?

I recently wen to a party and put weave in my hair,



I took it out and saw obvious hair loss.



Any help on making it grow back at a faster rate?



(african-american hair)



Ugh! I need advice/help on hair!?

hair loss is normal when taking out a weave or hair extensions but i really don't think there's anyway to grow your hair back faster. what you could do is buy a peppermint shampoo which stimulates the scalps to promote hair growth. it also cleans your pores to get rid of oil and other hair products that may be clogging them. go to sally's beauty supply and buy a shampoo called NUTRI OX or go to bath and body works and buy their peppermint or mint shampoos.



Ugh! I need advice/help on hair!?

wrap it up and sleep on ur forhead gurl!!!



n if you glue it in, make sure uy get tha sht gummy enuf to not pull your hair out.



sew in: cut tha sht gud so you don cut ur hair



Ugh! I need advice/help on hair!?

Moisturize daily. Wear a silk scarf when you sleep. Go here for more info: http://forum.blackhairmedia.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
school loans