Friday, November 27, 2009

Crispy ends on flat-ironed hair?

I am a african-american hair that i have recently started straightening with a flat iron. but when i flat iron my hair the ends are all crispy. how do i make my hair silky?



Crispy ends on flat-ironed hair?

First of all, you need to take smaller sections. Also, the heat may be too high for the ends of your hair so if taking smaller sections doesn't seem to work, then try flat ironing your hair like normal, but don't do the ends, then when you are done, lower the heat and work on the ends...Also, I hope you are using some type of cream, grease or moisturizer when you flat iron your hair because if you aren't, that's the main problem. You aren't doing anything, but burning your hair.



Crispy ends on flat-ironed hair?

use a serum in the hair and deep condition first..if that doesn't help then you have dry ends that need a trim



Crispy ends on flat-ironed hair?

you'll have to wait and get it cut out as time goes on, i know that probably not what you wanted to hear. :[



but use a heat protectant to prevent further damage. :]



Crispy ends on flat-ironed hair?

I used to have this problem, after I wash my hair, I put pink oil moisturizer thgough my hair, especially on the ends, and then I blow dry it....while I flat iron each piece I sprsy each piece with some type of oil sheen...hope this helps



Crispy ends on flat-ironed hair?

Make sure your hair isn't dry and make sure the flat iron isn't frying your hair



Crispy ends on flat-ironed hair?

You think you've got problems, look at me! ::

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
school loans