Saturday, November 28, 2009

Best reasonably priced place in newyork for thermal reconditioning, rebonding, japanese hair straigh

Does anyone know of a place where i can get japanese hair straightening ( rebonding, thermal reconditioning) in ny NEWYORK? In or close to Longisland would be great..A friend told me someone at her office got it done from somewhere in Queens and was charged 150 $ only for amazing japanese straightening on her very long thick curly african american hair.. but she could not find out the name of the place..Does anyone know of a good place which charges about or less than 200 $ ?... or just any place which will give excellent results?



I have long very curly fine hair.. very dark brown with caramel highlights.. the condition of my hair isnt great so straightening with a blowdryer and iron damages it a lot plus takes up a lot of time.. i want super straight hair which can be dried naturally and will be low maintenance yet classy looking for office and job interviews etc.. THANKS!!



Best reasonably priced place in newyork for thermal reconditioning, rebonding, japanese hair straightening?

I have read that the japanese straightening is not recommended for african american or similar types of hair including hispanics. I wouldn't do it to my hair and I definately wouldn't pay $150 to have it done when the average price is between $600-800. Do some more research on the disadvantages of the straightening and what hair types it is best and not best for. I thought about it myself before but, not good for my/our hair!



You could also try the maxiglide straightener!



Best reasonably priced place in newyork for thermal reconditioning, rebonding, japanese hair straightening?

A beauty school will do the work for a fraction of the price of a regular salon. I found a site with a list of beauty schools in NY (link below).

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
school loans