Thursday, June 17, 2010

What can I do as an African American Women to get my hair to grow ?

Limit your use of heated hair appliances, they cause the hair to dry out and become brittle and eventually break off. Do not use products that contains alcohol, petroleum jelly, beeswax, perfume, these ingredients also dries out the hair. Do not over brush and comb your hair. Use a wide tooth comb when you need to comb out your hair, and use a natural bristle boar brush for brushing. Use a hair dressing that contains natural herbs, vitamins. Message your scalp and temple areas at least two times a week. Do not use rubber bands in your hair. Shampoo and condition your hair every 12 - 14 days. African American sistas do not need to wash their hair every week. Wrap your hair nightly with a silk scarf.



What can I do as an African American Women to get my hair to grow ?

get your hair braided it makes your hair grow do to it pulling at your roots.



What can I do as an African American Women to get my hair to grow ?

I have been suffering with thinning hair for a few years now. I am currently trying a product called Therapro Mediceuticals. I have been using it for the past 6 weeks. Depending on the amount of hair loss, I think it is a good product. I have excessive hair loss and have been noticing hair growth in areas that were totally bald. I am going give the product until the spring to see how much success I have with it. If you have hair and just want your hair to grow, I really think this product will work for you. I also notice my hair that is not thinning is in better condition. I recommend this product.



What can I do as an African American Women to get my hair to grow ?

check the links below for natural homemade beauty tips to:-- How can you get a faster hair growth



http://geebal.blogspot.com/2007/01/hair-...



What can I do as an African American Women to get my hair to grow ?

Limit heat use as much as possible. Wash your hair as often as you can without having it breaking too much. Don't comb it too much (only morning and night). Wrap your hair and cover with a satin scarf or sleep on a satin people. If have relaxed hair, try to extend time in between relaxers as long as possible (if youre used to every 4 weeks, go to 6; if youre used to 6 go to 8). Try to avoid breakage. Moisturize as much as possible (deep condition w/heat and use hot oil treatments) . If your hair feels too weak and elastic add protein (protein treatments). Trim your ends every 6-8 weeks to get rid of split ends. Don't pull your hair back (tight) too often and if your hair is down to your shoulders try to keep it up until it gets past your shoulder. You can also try biotin or MTG (Mane Tail Gro) but that's a bit extreme.



Check out these sites, they give good advice:



http://talk.hairboutique.com/default.asp...



http://www.longhaircareforum.com/forums/

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
school loans