Sunday, June 20, 2010

How can I make my hair look less greasy.?

I have African-American hair and in order for it too be healthy; it requires moisterizer. But all moisterizers I've come across makes it look greasy. Is there anything or a special thing I can do to where it looks healthy but not greasy?



How can I make my hair look less greasy.?

Instead of using grease, oil, or glossers, use actual hair moisturizers. It tames the hair and gives it minimum shine. The Optimum brand is great and it is cheap, but when I have the extra dough I use Keracare products. That will run you $10+ for smaller bottles.



How can I make my hair look less greasy.?

You do need oil or moisturizer in your hair so just don't put so much when you do put oil in it. Don't use products with mineral oil or petroleum, they weigh your hair down.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
school loans