Sunday, June 20, 2010

How do I soften the color of black hair?

Not african-american hair - just causcasian hair dyed black. I like it, but I wanted to make it a little more subtle.



Any ideas or links?



How do I soften the color of black hair?

Frequent shampooing will fade out the jet black color in time. Use a shampoo with built in conditioner. Hair dyed black is difficult to lift to a lighter color without ending up with some unusual uneven shade. Try the shampoo first, if no results, u may have to visit a hair colorist who may lift out strands of hair to a slightly lighter color, to make it blend.



How do I soften the color of black hair?

A red rinse in it makes it nice. The colour will fade in time though



How do I soften the color of black hair?

dye it a warm brown, i say warm because if you have black hair and you want a softer color, you need many shades lighter than the color you want



How do I soften the color of black hair?

Now see...adding more color is not healthy for your hair...it will fade some overtime from sun, washing, ect. just get it trimmed and keep it styled pretty...make sure it is shiny and it will look nice...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
school loans