Sunday, June 20, 2010

Is this a good process to wash my hair?

1.I comb my hair out



2.Wash it with warm water(x2)



3.I dry it by patting it w/ a towel and add conditioner.



4.I leave it in for 10 min.



5.I wash it out using warm water also.



6.Blow dry(NOT on high,I don't want heat damage)



7.Use organic olive oil(Brand:Africa's best)



8.Dr. Miracle Temple and Nape Balm(Trying to promote growth.)



Am I doing good,...anything wrong?



Suggestions and tips are welcome :)



*I have African-American hair so some of the extra stuff I'm using is to keep it hydrated and healthy.



Is this a good process to wash my hair?

That sounds like a great routine. It's good to leave in your conditioner for a long time (like you do)....haha I need to start doing that!



Is this a good process to wash my hair?

yes sounds perfect .. i like the organic olive oil part gives me a feeling that it makes hair healthier



Is this a good process to wash my hair?

nope thats good but if you leave the condionter in for to long your hair will get greasy



Is this a good process to wash my hair?

WOW; your doing a REALLY good jonb keeping your hair healthy. So no. you're not doing anything wrong.. keep up the good workk yo:]



xoxo%26lt;3



Is this a good process to wash my hair?

sounds good to me



try rincing the conditioner with cool water and for a deep condition wrap a warm towel arround your hair



:]



Is this a good process to wash my hair?

sounds good, but you might want to rinse your hair with cold water to close the cuticle



Is this a good process to wash my hair?

Sounds good except for washing your hair twice. It's not necessary. It could dry your hair out, even tho you are doing the oil treatment.



Is this a good process to wash my hair?

Why not wash it at night then in the morning just style either with straightening iron or curling iron rather than blow dry at all, even on low.



To promote growth you will need to get your hair trimmed at least 8 weeks or less. Trimming will not cut length but will get rid of dead ends that will not allow your hair to grow longer.



Is this a good process to wash my hair?

Are you doing this every week? Anyways, its a good routine! Because you have afro hair, you should try deep conditioning once a week to keep you hair healthy and moisturized. Leaving the conditioner on your hair with a heat cap for an hour, detangle (with the conditioner still in your hair), and then rinse it out. Try air drying your hair as much as you possibly can, you'll be amazed at how much better your hair feels after a deep conditioning and air dry.



You can use any oil in the mint family; peppermint, rosemary, and tea tree oil and rub it on your temples and nape to stimulate blood flow and promote growth.



Is this a good process to wash my hair?

you will have average growth - trust me I've been doing the same thing for about 10 years. Try ..........



www.wildgrowth.com



It really works , I grew my hair 3 in a less than a MONTH !!! and some parts of my hair haven't gown that long in my whole life ( I'm 12 years old .) The oil is completely natural. I have seen less hair in my comb after using it and my hair is no longer damaged. it's shinny and full of luster.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
school loans