Thursday, June 17, 2010

How can I grow an afro? White ethnicity..that a problem? Help..description of hair in details?

Alright. My hair grows kind of differently, it doesn't grow out and it is not thin. It's thick and grows like a helmet around my head if you can picture that. Like most boy's with my ethnicity, their hair grows emo in a way...this is quite hard to explain.



I think my hair is just thicker then most, it grows equally all around and from a spiral in the back. Unlike others who seem to grow more on one side, giving them light hair that may cover one side of the face more then the other and it bounces when they run. Mine doesn't bounce because it's so thick, that doesn't matter to me, I'm just trying to explain it better.



My hair is like an average caucasian feel and texture. I was wondering is it still possible to have an afro and grow one? I know african american hair differs from whites and makes it more suitable for an afro but I've always just wanted to do it for fun. What must I do if it's possible?



ANY help related to this is appreciated. THANK YOU!!!



How can I grow an afro? White ethnicity..that a problem? Help..description of hair in details?

No not really possible. IF it were curly, for example like Justin Timberlake's- then you could grow out a fro like he did. However, I don't think it is at all a real possibility. You can grow out that helmet hair look, but that's about it



How can I grow an afro? White ethnicity..that a problem? Help..description of hair in details?

to get the texture - you may try teasing it



How can I grow an afro? White ethnicity..that a problem? Help..description of hair in details?

STOP BATHING!!!



How can I grow an afro? White ethnicity..that a problem? Help..description of hair in details?

Many people of different ethnic backgrounds can grow and afro.



My family is in Spain and Mexico and several of my cousins (males) have tight curly hair. If they grow it out it's a fro.



It has to do with your hair in general if it curls or not and how tight the curl is. Curly hair has nothing to do with ethnicity or race.



http://www.thetech.org/genetics/ask.php?...



How can I grow an afro? White ethnicity..that a problem? Help..description of hair in details?

Um how could u grow an afro. I mean really, come on read your question. My conclusion is that you are saying you have straight hair, and you somehow want it to grow into an afro?? Sorry that is not possible. it is possible to be white and have an afro- http://images.absolutenow.com/rp/Timberl...



but to have an afro you need- CURLY HAIR. I am black and I can't get my hair into an afro just because I'm black. What, am i suppossed to snap my fingers and have my hair puff out? Um, it doesn't work like that.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
school loans