Thursday, June 17, 2010

How can I maintain my daughter 's hair w/o curling it or straigtening it daily?

I put rollers and wrapped it up last night and its like it frizzed up and we had to flat iron and curl it this morning, I know that putting heat in her hair everyday will mess it up but what can I do to make it look decent on a daily basis w/o the curler and flat iron? Any ideas this is African american hair



How can I maintain my daughter 's hair w/o curling it or straigtening it daily?

What texture is your daughter's hair, and how old is she? These will help answer your question.



Have you tried wrapping her hair once it's been flat-ironed? That will help keep it smooth and straight. You won't have to put heat on it every day. (Direct hair in counter-clockwise motion around head, securing with hair pins, and tying with scarf or kerchief).



Flat-twists in the front look nice, and the back can be up in a ponytail, in a fro, or straight down her back.



If you just don't have the time, have her hair cornrowed or braided, and tie it down at night.



If her hair has a wavy texture, experiment with mouse, conditioner and/or gel to bring out her natural curl.



GOOD LUCK!!



How can I maintain my daughter 's hair w/o curling it or straigtening it daily?

You could find a spray or serum that protects hair from heat damage. I have a bottle and it's working out great for me! Check a salon, you could take your daughter in and ask them this very question. I'm sure they'd have some professional and decent advice for you and perhaps offer a few products.



How can I maintain my daughter 's hair w/o curling it or straigtening it daily?

Go to a professional hairstylist and work with her to get a good haircut on your daughter.. I think a good hair cut helps any type hair maintain a good shape there are also different products she will recommend to keep the down the frizzies.



How can I maintain my daughter 's hair w/o curling it or straigtening it daily?

Try a relaxer or straightening cream after showering, and brush hair really good. A flat iron will ruin the poor child's hair and damage it beyond belif.



How can I maintain my daughter 's hair w/o curling it or straigtening it daily?

u could wrap your hair... mostly african americans with relaxed hair do this but it can be done to hair of any ethnicity that is wavy or almost straight... my hair is way to curly to do this... u just brush all your hair in one direction in a big circle (behive style) around your head (you will probably have to pin it) i would start by parting from ear to ear... comb half of your hair forward (like over your eyes) and the rest back... then start @ one ear and brush the front section going towards the other ear... pin it... then do the same in the back (in the other direction)... then just keep brushing and combing in a big circle around your head (kinda like your head is a giant roller)... the just tie a scarf around it tite and sleep on it... u make have to use a flat iron where the clips were but it's better than all over

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
school loans