Sunday, June 20, 2010

HELP!!! I am black/African American, and I can't find a GOOD hair product!?

When I go to sleep at night on my pillow, or wear a hat during the day, my hair is extremely matted down and is very tangled, and my hair is like one big dreadlock.



I wear my hair natural, so it's curly usually. It's not that i want to wake up or take my hat off and have my hair be flowing all over the place, but I WOULD like for it to come out of the "shape" that it's in.



Does anyone know of a product that I can put on my hair when it's wet (i wet it every morning) so that it won't get so matted all day? Thanks.



HELP!!! I am black/African American, and I can't find a GOOD hair product!?

I'm using Exoctic allure from www.exoticallure.com My hair is growing an inch per month. My skin as flawless and my nails are long. My hair is very conditioned, strong, thick, and shiny.Fast Grow is an essential Black hair care tool for the following reasons:



閳?Faster hair growth



閳?Healthy Hair



閳?Stronger hair



閳?Improved hair manageability



閳?It can help heal damaged hair breakage



閳?It can increase the black hair growth rate



閳?It can help hair resist the damage from hair relaxers



閳?In reality, the only way to get healthy, damage resistant hair is through proper nutrition and that's exactly what Fast Grow provides.



It is made of vitamins, minerals, amino acids, and botanical oils. It does not contain any man made drugs.Fast Grow provides a potent formulation of vitamins, minerals, and amino acids that the body needs to grow strong, healthy hair, skin and nails.



It also contains biotin. I notice my face clearing up after 2 weeks. I love this product. I plan to have waist length hair by the end on the year.



I love natural hair. Some times I want a straight look. I am using bodiphier.www.freshlookhair is the website. It閳ユ獨 a natural relaxer that閳ユ獨 made out on vitamins, minerals, water, and etc.. I love it because it doesn閳ユ獩 burn, and no chemicals is added. It閳ユ獨 self neutralize. I can scratch my hair the same day and not worry about burns. It閳ユ獨 super soft. It doesn閳ユ獩 break the bonds in your hair. It causes your hair to straighten by 85% which allows you to keep your natural hair texture. You can wear your natural hair because bodiphier loosens the bonds in your hair instead of breaking them like traditional perms and relaxers. Say goodbye to split ends because my hair is healthy. If I want to wear a straight look, just blow dry and press your hair. It閳ユ獨 very silky when you go for the straight look. It will not frizz up in humidity. I am taking hair vitamins, natural relaxers, and natural products like jojoba oil. I plan to try products like carols daughter for my hair www.carolsdaughter.com



These products works, but remember to trim your hair ever 4 to 6 weeks. Split ends are casue by many things like, heat, dryness, and etc..



HELP!!! I am black/African American, and I can't find a GOOD hair product!?

Have you tryed pink. It says on the bottle pink it works all the time I know I use to do my consin hhair and it was always matted down intill I got to it.



HELP!!! I am black/African American, and I can't find a GOOD hair product!?

Afro-sheen might work. try it with a pick.



HELP!!! I am black/African American, and I can't find a GOOD hair product!?

www.blackhairmedia.com/hairhowto.htm



Their you go! I hope it helps you a lot!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
school loans